Thursday, May 27, 2010

keep on rollin'

He's on the move!

Low and behold, less than 2 weeks from rolling from tummy to back, Will is rolling from back to tummy now. Go figure - he doesn't hate tummy time so bad since he's getting there himself now!

Here's how it went down: I layed him on his back on his gym mat, went to do some dishes at the sink which overlooks the family room and when I look up, he's on his tummy! It was a surprise really - it seemed like he had no interest in rolling that direction. Oh well, shows ya what I know! So now the baby proofing really begins...Mark and I have a lot to learn.

We've got a busy week here at our house. Mark's birthday is Sunday so Mama and Will have been hard at work getting ready for that. Sewing, shopping, baking, making apple butter (yumm) and packing for a trip to Springfield!

Here's the video...and some pics to follow!

Really he was pretty happy to be on his tummy after his very first roll...he played for a while:

I couldn't resist this shot, while Mama was sewing he played with his giant ring stacker thingamajigger. He got the ring around his arm then just kept on playing!

Go Royals??? So Mama's favorite player left the Red Birds to go play for the Royals - this is a tough one, I still don't think I can really root for the Royals, but Will can still sport Rick's Cardinal jersey with pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment