Will’s FAVORITE thing is safety cones right now. He can spot them a mile away. He always wants to stop and touch them too! We’ve got several at home to play with. So for Halloween this year, I though it would be a great idea for him to BE a cone. My mom and I spent several hours making the cutest little cone (without a pattern) and I was so excited about it.
Well that TOTALLY backfired.
Will absolutely protested! He liked to look at it, but wouldn’t DARE let me put it on him. So…after trying to “convince” him for a couple of weeks, I caved and let him be the little construction worker. So little brother Max already has a hand-me-down costume. Max was the construction workers little tag along safety cone.
We had a great night at church playing games and collecting candy, stopping for a hot dog and nachos, then hit a few homes in our neighborhood. Will did such a good job trick-or-treating. He knocked on the doors, said thank you and was good about collecting without having to sample/eat each candy treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment